Thursday, December 9, 2010

09122010


2day go motor show with my dad n my bro - -
nth special plsss - -
just tired  - -

nite
actually plan to have a swiming with them xD
but raining actually - -
den straight away went to kepong for our dinner - -
actually i ate my dinner in my house
too bad TT

kiisiao yitying call me to put relationship with her 1 year
kiisiao betul - -
and then v went to dream shabu shabu xD
actually yitying very sat lai plss - -
laugh die die v all xD

picha time xD
c more in FB plsss xD
hahahaaaa

after that go tren vif gaomuii becoz wan find her sis
nice studio - -
i like it xD
hahahaaaaaaa

went home after that
next wednesday have to swim
need to keep fit badly TT
actually i dunno swim ,scare water too
wat the ... - -
plan to play basketball too
vif yitying who dunno how to ply
n wan to c ah pek play b.ball competition - -
wat the ....  - -


i wont put relationship and my profile picture vif you har
naninanibubu xD

No comments:

Post a Comment